Monday, January 29, 2018

You're tweet! valentine card

Happy Wednesday!  I'm a day or two behind...you'll be amazed to know that I somehow did NOT get the flu despite the sickness at home....don't ask me how that happened, but I'm very grateful.  I believe I've gotten my money's worth from the vast quantity of hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes I used last week!  Or maybe my flu shot worked, although the kids got flu shots too.

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to make a child's Valentine card.  I dug out my favorite Create A Critter 2 cartridge and cut this cute little Valentine bird all in shades of pink.  I don't think my boys will object to pink if it's on a Valentine, although this one is more likely to go to one of my nieces.  Go check out the adorable Valentines over at BBTB2 and get creative this week!




Cricut:
Create A Critter 2-bird
Paper-American Crafts Valentine 6x6 prints, CTMH solids
Stamps-My Pink Stamper Buggy Punnies
Ink-Stampin Up Rose Romance
Ribbon-Stampin Up Pretty in Pink
Oval and Oval Scallop punches-Stampin Up

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so thankful that you did not get the flu and I hope your boys are all on the mend. Your Valentine card is adorable, especially that cute stamped sentiment inside!! Wonderful job!!
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete