Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2018!  This last year has been full of difficult news, hurricanes, floods, and fires-I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a fresh new year.  While I'm not one to make resolutions, I think I'm going to try to look for the good that come up and focus less on the negative this year.  I expect that may be rather challenging to actually do when I am depressed over the news, lol!  

While we are not having a challenge this week over at BBTB2, we are sharing some Christmas or New Year projects.  I've got a Christmas layout below, using the Beyond Birthdays cartridge for the title and Jolly Holidays for the holly.  I used some of the paper from one of my CTMH Christmas papers for the printed paper accents and the overall layout design is tweaked a bit from one of the CTMH layouts I've seen.  I have a LOT of wonderful Christmas photos to put in the scrapbook!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a happy New Year!  We returned December 30 from a week of vacation in San Francisco and I am working at the hospital over all the New Year holidays, but we nurses did squeeze in a sip of sparkling grape juice at midnight to toast 2018!  I appreciate all of you blog readers who spend a few minutes here letting me share my scrapbooking and cardmaking projects-thanks for reading and sharing our passion for crafting!


Cricut:
Beyond Birthdays-circle, title
Jolly Holidays-holly
Paper-CTMH solids, prints

1 comment:

  1. Lovely scrapbook layout! I too will be trying to focus more on the positive in this new year. Perhaps limiting my news watching would help...

    ReplyDelete