Monday, August 7, 2017

Gift tags

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge theme this week is gift tags or bags.  I rarely decorate gift bags, as teenage boys aren't generally too impressed with packaging.  But gift tags are always handy to have around, so I whipped up a few different ones for the challenge with Art Philosophy.


Baby Shower tag
First off, I made one for an upcoming baby shower, using one of the many Art Philosophy cartridge tag options.  I decorated it with a onesie cut from the Stork's Delivery cartridge.  A little ribbon and twine finished it off.

Art Philosophy-tag and layer cut at 3.5 in.
Stork's Delivery-onesie cut at 2.75 in.
Paper-CTMH solids, Echo Park polka dot
ribbon-Stampin Up
twine-My Mind's Eye

Birthday tag
This birthday tag uses another one of the many tag cuts on Art Philosophy, plus a cupcake!  Because who doesn't like cupcakes?

Art Philosophy-tag and layer cut at 3.5 in., cupcake cut at 2.75 in.
Paper-CTMH solids
ribbon-Stampin Up
twine-My Mind's Eye
sprinkle-Doodlebug

More Birthday tags
I used the Art Philosophy cartridge again to cut these tags.  The cartridge came with some stamp sets, which have stamps that coordinate with the tags cut.  I used some of the stamps to jazz up these two birthday tags.
Cricut:
Art Philosophy-tags
Stamp set-CTMH Packages, Boxes, and Tags Occasions (goes with Art Philosophy)
Ink-CTMH crystal blue and sorbet

3 comments:

  1. Nice job. I love all of these cute tags! I know what you mean about boys and packaging. Mine aren't too interested, either. Good thing for grands. I can go all crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cupcake tag is great for young and old, male or female. Love the baby one too. Great to have some ready to go. Very nice

    ReplyDelete