Monday, July 3, 2017

Red, White, and Blue 4th of July layout

Happy Monday!  Are you having some holiday weekend fun?  I have been working all weekend at the hospital, including tonight but will at least be off for the fireworks on the evening of the 4th.  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is Red, White, and Blue.  Since I know I will be taking some pics tomorrow night, I made a 4th of July themed layout.


Cricut:
Create A Critter 2-title
Plaintain Schoolbook-circles, star
Paper-Doodlebug prints, CTMH solids
Stickers-Bella Blvd
brown chalk ink
square punch for photo corners

7 comments:

  1. Great LO! Love the design and pps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout. Sorry you are so busy at work. I hope you enjoy the 4th and get some rest! I bet your guys will look great on your red, white, and blue layout.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout - love the colors too. Have a happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout and the colors that you used. Have a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you at least got off for the eveningraduation so you can get some photos to put in this beautiful layout. I love the papers you used and the title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marvelous double layout. I love the sketch you used to lay it all out. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How patriotic, I salute your layout.

    ReplyDelete