Monday, July 31, 2017

Flower Basket card

Happy Monday!  The weather has moderated to much more pleasant temperatures here in KC, for which I am very grateful.  We are just finishing up a major home renovation project, which has included adding a screened in porch and I am loving being out there now that the weather isn't quite so hot!  Although I'm sure the hot weather will come back, lol!  So our BBTB2 challenge this week is flower accents.  I made a birthday card using the Flower Market cartridge with a hanging basket of flowers, inspired by this card I found on Pinterest.  (Can I just say how much I LOVE Pinterest?  Although it is a major time-suck...I can get lost browsing!).  The design team has some gorgeous flowers for you to see and you can link up your project this week over at BBTB2.




Cricut:
Flower Market-flowers, hanging basket, greenery
Paper-CTMH solids
brick embossing folder
Sentiment-CTMH Sending Smiles stamp set (with Flower Market cartridge bundle)
rhinestones-Stampin Up
twine

3 comments:

  1. I love looking on Pinterest, also, and love the ideas. The embossing looks wonderful and the flower basket is so pretty. I don't think Pinterest was a waste of time with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for inspiring me today!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete