Monday, April 10, 2017

Happy Easter layout

Happy Monday!  Easter is coming up and is our BBTB2 challenge theme this week.  I used the the Flower Market and Artistry cartridges and some happy Doodlebug paper strips to make my Easter layout full of spring goodness.  You can check out the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 this week.
 :)

Cricut:
Flower Market-chick, boot with flowers, watering can with flowers, grass, title
Artistry-ladybug
Paper/stickers-Doodlebug Springtime prints/stickers, CTMH solids, Echo Park green solid
brown chalk ink for edging

2 comments:

  1. Hi. Just looking at the last few weeks of your blog. Fantastic layouts. I almost always have a title, sometimes a banner on my layouts. Your Easter layout is darling, love the boots around the spring items. Happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the spring colors and the pretty images that you chose. Beautiful papers, too.

    ReplyDelete