Monday, October 24, 2016

Football layout

Happy Monday!  We have a football themed challenge over at BBTB2 this week...cue the Friday Night Lights!  I've spent time on the bleachers this fall cheering on our high school team and watching Son#2 perform with the marching band, so I have a lot of pictures to scrap!

My football layout below could be customized for any school or NFL team by changing the colors.  I found this awesome football field background cut on the Sports Mania cartridge to get my layout started.  Our school colors are purple and gold, so my photo mats and lettering use those colors.  The Varsity Letters font gave that "school" feeling font for the high school initials.  And then of course I had to add a football!  While my layout will be of the band marching their half-time show on the field, this would work well for sports pictures if you have an athlete or get to attend an NFL or college game. Hope you will join us with a project and go see the design team projects over at BBTB2!

Edited to add:  The background is the Sports Mania cartridge, not the All Sports.


Cricut:
Sports Mania-background football field cut at fit to page
Varsity Letters-NKC font
CM This and That-font for half time show, football

1 comment:

  1. Great layout. I'm going to find that background cut, perfect for all field sports. I have a lot of pictures that would fit your format. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete