Monday, September 5, 2016

Tune in, Chill out layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you are enjoying the Labor Day weekend!  I unfortunately have to work tonight since the hospital is a 24/7 kind of place, but the rest of the fam are enjoying the 3 day break.  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use eye glasses on a project.  It's supposed to be a hot and sunny 90 degrees here in KC today and for the rest of the week, so my end of summer layout has some sunglasses and tunes from the vintage radio cut to spice up these last days in the pool before fall is upon us.  All the cuts are from the Surburbia cartridge.  Go see a variety of glasses over at BBTB2 from the design team and link up your project there.

Cricut:
Surburbia-radio, swim ladies, sunglasses
Paper-Echo Park prints/stickers, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
SaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, very fun! I love those bathing Beauties! Great retro look, too. Thank you for taking care of those people in the hospital that are sick on the holiday. I remember the days when I had to do that and how hard it is to leave your family. Another fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, love this retro layout, Michelle. That patterned paper is such a fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I love your layout! I need to take a look at Suburbia again since the cuts on your layout are so cute--especially the lady strutting her stuff in the hat LOL! Great job!

    ReplyDelete