Monday, September 19, 2016

The Big Apple NYC layout

Happy Monday!  It has been a rather busy and stressful last week, so I'm glad to be starting a new one!  And I will have a whole box of marvelous scrapbooking goodies (including the new cricut Flower Market cartridge by CTMH) to play with because it's my birthday this week!  Ideally my birthday would also be a national holiday where I could sleep in, but that MIGHT be asking a bit much, lol!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a cricut apple on a project.  I love apple season in the fall when the Honeycrisps are in our grocery store, all huge, crunchy, and delicious!!!!  However, I am scrapbooking pictures from the trip to THE Big Apple (Son#2 and I went to New York City with the high school band last spring), so I used my favorite apple from Doodlecharms as part of the title on my page.  The city landscape from Plaintain Schoolbook reminded me of the NYC skyline in Manhattan, so I added it to the bottom of the pages.  Go see all the marvelous apple projects at BBTB2 and link yours up this week.


Cricut:
Plaintain Schoolbook-city landscape, Roly Poly font
CM Traveler-taxi sign
Doodlecharms-apple
Paper-CTMH
brown chalk ink

2 comments:

  1. Our favorite is the Honey Crisp Apple, also. It is so Yummy! I love your apple choice and theme of your layout. Oh, Happy Birthday to you. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you. Love that black background for you big apple LO

    ReplyDelete