Monday, August 22, 2016

Summer Flowers layout

Happy Monday!  School has started and we are struggling to get back in the groove!  I got spoiled with not having to get up at 6:00 AM in July and early August.  There's a reason I work nights….I am a night owl and I HATE mornings!!!!  Apparently everyone else does too, judging from the early morning level of gloom when I get the kids up...

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is summer flowers.  I cut one of the flower shapes from the Artistry cartridge and stamped the flowers and leaves with the corresponding images from a CTMH stamp set that coordinates with the cartridge.  I used some other stamps from the same set (you can see better by clicking on the layout), including cutting and stamping the title Better Together block (also from Artistry).  The paper is a cute flower print from Doodlebug.  Go check out the garden of goodness from the other BBTB2 designers and link up your summer flowers!

Cricut:
Artistry-flowers, leaves, Better Together shape
Paper-Doodlebug Spring Garden print, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
CTMH whimsy pigment inks in juniper, pixie, and canary
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Stamps-La Vie En Rose set from CTMH

4 comments:

  1. Love those flowers, I have been wanting to cut them. Didn't know there was a stamp for them. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This paper is so pretty and goes so well with the flowers. The stamp on the flowers makes them look even more special. I used to be a morning person, but not anymore. It feels good to take it slower in the morning. This summer I watched my grands and had to get up real early, ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful layout! I love the clean and simple design. The flowers look great with the corresponding stamps - I have yet to shell out for any of the cartridges/stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I love, love, LOVE this layout. It is darling!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete