Monday, August 1, 2016

Sea Animals layout

Happy Monday!  I have spent the weekend in the very picturesque Eureka Springs, Arkansas sightseeing and listening to lots of great music for the finale concerts at strings camp (two of my boys are violinists and have had a week full of classical music).  So I'm a little wiped out today, after driving them the many hours back to KC!  Diet Coke to the rescue!!!!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a sea animal on a project.  I was scrapping some pics from swimming with the stingrays in Grand Cayman last summer and included several sea critters from the Family Album cartridge.  They (along with the anchor) come from the aquarium layout and the fishing layout designs in the handbook.  I was so happy to have a cartridge with a stingray!!!!!  In case you are wondering, the rays at Stingray City were very friendly, swimming all around us and eating food out of our hands!  It was my boys' favorite thing we did on our cruise.  The designers at BBTB2 have some super cute sea animals to share, so be sure to check them out and link up a project this week!


Cricut:
Family Album-fish, stingray, anchor, turtle
Paper-bg paper/stickers is Carta Bella, CTMH solids
square punch for photo corners

2 comments:

  1. It looks like an amazing experience to swim with the rays. I love your pictures and the sea animals that you have on your layout. Beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so jealous at how many scrapbook layouts you have made. And they are awesome to.

    ReplyDelete