Monday, May 23, 2016

towel challenge

Happy Monday!  School is out and the kids and I are planning to chill!  Because summer school PE starts next week….yikes!  But summer PE won't have things like Calculus homework, English essays,  and conjugating verbs in French and Spanish, so I think the stress level around here should be MUCH lower.  I must say I am greatly looking forward to summer, as it has been a difficult stressful year for the teens.

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is towels.  As I didn't seem to have much in the way of cricut towels to choose from among my cartridges, my project is a fun wedding shower card with matching his and her towels from the Sweethearts cartridge.  I jazzed it up with two different embossing folders for some texture and contrast.  We've got some cute projects to get you started over at BBTB2, so take a look!


Cricut:
Sweethearts-towel cut
Paper-CTMH solids
Stamps-Paper Smooches set

2 comments:

  1. I always loved summer with my kids with the relaxed schedules and having more time with them. Glad your kids school year is done for now. I love your textured towels, you did such an awesome job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white on white and especially the towel embossing. It really makes the card

    ReplyDelete