Monday, April 11, 2016

Two music layouts

Happy Monday!  We have a music challenge at BBTB2 this week and I have two music layouts for you.  Since all my kiddos are all very musical, I take lots of pictures from their various concerts and music events.  It's always kind of loud at our house, as someone is usually practicing.  I have two layouts to share today for our BBTB2 challenge and you can find many more projects under music on the sidebar (especially the 5 music layouts on this post!).  You can play along with our musical theme over at BBTB2, and the design team has a bunch of cute projects to get you started!

Layout #1

I used the Quarter Note cartridge for most of this layout of orchestra concert pictures with Son#3.  The banner cuts on the sides that I used as photo mats are from Artbooking (cut on real dial size).

Cricut:
Quarter Note-clef, notes, titles
Artbooking-banner photo mats
Paper-CTMH solids,
brown chalk ink
stamp-My Pink Stamper set

Layout #2

This layout of Son#2 playing with the high school pep band at a basketball game was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.  The colorful paper is actually strips of washi tape that I layered so it looked like paper.  Bold and colorful (like the pep band), which was what I was going for.

Cricut:
Artistry-title and letter font
Artbooking-live out loud, arrows and heart
Plaintain Schoolbook-circles
washi tape
Paper-CTMH solids

5 comments:

  1. Wow Michele, your layouts are amazing! I love them both and the photo's on them. The first one is an elegant musical layout and I love the die cuts you have used, especially those mats. The second layout is just plain fun! I love the washi, it looks just like pattern paper. The die cuts are fun and whimsical too and I love those circles. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your layouts are just wonderful Michele!! Love the cuts and papers you used!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful memories on these pages. I can see that your kiddos keep you very busy! It must be amazing to see them perform. Enough can not be said about the awesomeness of these layouts. Awesome paper, musical images and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice that you are scrapping all these events and activities of your boys. They will be a prized possession one day. Beautiful layouts! thanks for sharing
    maureen

    ReplyDelete