Monday, March 14, 2016

Wearing of the Green-St Pats Parade layout

Happy Monday!  We have a St. Patrick's Day theme at BBTB2 this week.  And guess what? It so happens that Son#2 and I are leaving for New York City tomorrow and will be marching with his high school band in the St. Patrick's Day Parade!  Seeing the sights in the Big Apple should blow our minds.  Toto, we're not in Kansas City anymore, to paraphrase Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz!  (For the record, most of Kansas City is actually in Missouri, not Kansas, so I can't quote Dorothy exactly.)

My layout for the parade pictures uses the adorable leprechauns from Simply Charmed and the clover border found on the Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge.  My title font is from CM Stork's Delivery and I did a little doodling on the letters.  This paper is from a super-old DCWV pad in the stash, but was perfect for St. Patrick's Day!  Go see what kind of magic the design team over at BBTB2 have put together and I hope you have some fun, wear some green, and have a very lucky week!


Cricut:
Simply Charmed-leprechauns, cut at 3 inches
Paper Doll Dress Up-clover border, cut at 1 inch
CM Stork's Delivery-Frogs and Snails Font, cut at 2 inches
Paper-DCWV All Seasons paper pack for prints, CTMH solids
black gel pen
Versamark Jumbo Java chalk ink for edges

1 comment:

  1. Have a blast in NY - I have been there several times - I love it there. You'll need lots of layouts to hold all the NY pictures. you know what they say = Everyone loves a parade!! Happy St. Paddy's Day

    maureen

    ReplyDelete