Monday, July 13, 2015

Sun and Fun layout and Surf's Up layout

Happy Monday!  It's a VERY happy Monday for me because I'm on vacation with the fam!  We are cruising the western Caribbean and I will be lounging on a deck chair hopefully holding a fruity drink with an umbrella when you read this!   I am very excited that I will not have to cook a single meal!!!!!  (With 3 teenage boys, you understand this is a big deal, lol!)  It's summer fun time and our BBTB2 challenge this week is water, so I've taken the opportunity to create two layouts for some of my cruise pictures.

Layout #1
This layout is for some pool or ocean pictures from the cruise, using the H2O and Life Is A Beach cartridges for all the pool toys and beach gear.  I added some of the waves from Life Is A Beach to the journaling spot.  I am looking forward to our day on the beach in Labadee the most, so I should have lots of pics for this layout for sure!


Cricut:
Zoo Day-font
H2O-sun, floatie, ball, sunscreen, pail, googles
Life Is A Beach-water
Paper-Echo Park Summer Bliss collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

Layout #2
The kids are looking forward to trying out the surf simulator on the deck of our ship, so I used the Create A Friend cartridge for the title and wave.  The cute paper is from the Doodlebug Sunkissed collection.  The BBTB2 team has some ultra-cool projects to inspire you and we hope you'll link up a project for us to see!

7 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful LO, Michelle! Bright and cheerful, amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for your Michelle, I hope you have a wonderful cruise and I hope you get to relax some too! I love, love, love both of your layouts. You always have the perfect papers, where do you get those beautiful papers from?!! Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, wow! Both of your water layouts are wonderful. I love the colors and all of the extra cuts are great. Love that floatie - I will need it in the very near future (Avaleigh is on her first trip to the ocean). I also really like the small blocks on the second layout. Just outstanding all the way around!!! Hugs.

    Oh - did you see what I posted about retiring colors from CTMH? I have already ordered the new cartridge and I also ordered card stock packets for the retiring colors.

    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your vacation!!! Your layouts are so perfect for your vacation pics! I love the pretty summertime papers and images. Such fabulous layouts! Enjoy your lawn chair and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun to be cruising!!! I know ya'll are having fun! Love these layout pages!! They are just perfect for those pictures you will be taking. The cuts you used are most fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am envious - wish I was cruising the Caribbean. Great layouts - love the word SUMMER split like that. And my grandaughter just got goggles for the pool - I'll have to find that cut too. So colorful and wild!!!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun fun bright colors on both of these cute layouts

    ReplyDelete