Monday, April 13, 2015

Rainy Day layout (for BBTB2)

Happy Monday!  My day is VERY happy because it is my 19th wedding anniversary today and my hubby and I are lounging on the deck of a cruise ship (probably drinking something featuring an umbrella).  Without the kids!!!!!  Who are home getting spoiled by Grandma's cooking and Papa's coffee so we can escape for a few days of tropical bliss.  But before you get too jealous, LOL, I'll switch over to crafty matters.

Our BBTB2 challenge is Rainy Days:  umbrellas, rain boots, etc.  I used the Create A Friend cartridge for my layout for some pictures of a rainy day touring Epcot a few years ago.  My title and cute kiddo are both from this cartridge.  I have some funny journaling to add about us being caught in the rain and the sudden appearance of a million clear plastic Disney ponchos, so I made sure to put space to write.  I loved this raindrop background paper from the Doodlebug Spring Time collection.


Cricut:
Create A Friend-title, kid with umbrella
Paper-Doodlebug Spring Time
brown chalk ink

Thought I'd show it to you with the pictures added:
(complete with our Disney ponchos, LOL)

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO, Michelle! Love that cute image and your fancy ponchos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Love your LO. I'm sure I have some rainy pics from Disney too. Great inspiration, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute layout!!! I love this cartridge and all the cute little kids on it. This layout features your pics so nicely. Love it. Happy Anniversary! Have a safe and wonderful trip. Enjoy the sunshine and not the rain, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so perfect for your rainy day at Disney! I hope it didn't spoil your fun!! Darling layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love to see the finished layout with pictures. the little girl with the raincoat is so cute, i saw it in the free DS subscription and wanted to make some of the cuties. Hope you are having a great anniversary vacation, you deserve one.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete