Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentine layout

Valentine's Day is coming up!  I've got to make a few special valentines for the fam but in the meantime I made a Valentine themed layout using one of my favorite cartridges, A Child's Year.  (I know I'll be taking some sweet pics of my boys and my hubby!)   The silhouettes, LOVE, hearts, and font are all from this cartridge.   I'll share a few valentines next week when I get them finished.  Unfortunately, the valentine candy is also almost finished-I should know better than to buy any candy early, LOL!  I cannot resist those little candy hearts with the sayings!


Cricut:
A Child's Year-all cuts
Paper-DCWV All Seasons stack prints, CTMH solids

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful layout-love the silhouettes! Thanks for joining us at FCCB''s Valentine Challenge!

    ReplyDelete