Monday, September 15, 2014

Laughter and smiles layout (for BBTB2)

Happy Monday!  It's feeling a bit more like fall here in K.C., and I'm enjoying the cooler temperatures (although not so much enjoying the pollen…).  Fall means crisp Friday nights watching football and hot chocolate and fall festivals.  I've got to mentally change gears from summer!

So we have a wide-open challenge at BBTB2 this week-use ANY cricut cut on a project!  How easy is that!  I made a layout for some family pics of all the cousins playing together outside earlier this summer, using the Doodlecharms cartridge for the dragonflies and flowers and the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge for the title.  I've kind of been on a Doodlecharms kick!  I used some bright happy Echo Park paper, since the pictures are full of happy kiddos running around having fun!


Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-title, cut at 3 inches
Doodlecharms-flowers cut at 3 inches, dragonflies cut at 2 1/2 inches, heart cut at 2 1/2 inches
Paper-Echo Park Summertime Bliss collection prints/stickers, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
white gel pen

I hope you check out all the fabulous design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up a project with us this week!

8 comments:

  1. I love this pretty layout !!! Full of beautiful details and bright colors !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are below average on our temps here in PA and it is definitely feeling like fall and I'm not quite ready for it, but ready or not it is here! lol I love, love this layout Michelle! It is so bright, springy and just beautiful. I love the papers and the die cuts, so cute. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright a happy layout love all the patterns too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love, love, the bright colors and beautiful flowery paper. It is so grey and yucky here today, this brought some sunshine into my day. I love all the fun cheery cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful and bright layout!! Love the papers, colors, dragonflies and the flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great lo and those colors - love it!!! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE this layout, Michelle! Those papers are FABULOUS and the cuts you used are absolutely PERFECT!!! AMAZING!!!

    Have a great week!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Such a sweet girl layout! Gonna have to use this one!!

    ReplyDelete