Sunday, June 8, 2014

You're a Vintage Model card

The Fantabulous Cricut blog is having a replenish your card stash challenge this week.  I'm barely squeezing this in before the deadline, but finally got some crafty time today to work on it!  My Dad is having a birthday later this month and I wanted to make a funny card for him.  I used the truck on the Just Because Cards cartridge, popping the bumpers up with pop dots for some extra dimension and made my sentiment from some mini letters I had in the stash from the Echo Park Paradise Beach collection.  The truck is extra personalized because I made it the same color as the beat up old truck we had when I was a kid.  I think he'll laugh at the sentiment, since there are going to be A LOT of candles on his cake!



Cricut:
Just Because Cards-truck, cut at 3 1/2 inches
Paper-CTMH solids, Echo Park stickers/letters/print papers
brown chalk ink
pop dots

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! I'm so glad you got in before the deadline to share this with us :). I love the way you popped up the bumpers! Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This truck is so fun. You can do so much with it. Hearts falling out the back, loaded down with a christmas or some Easter eggs. And it looks just fine as is, Really nice card.

    ReplyDelete