Monday, February 10, 2014

I have two posts today...

Guess where I am on this Monday morning?  Soaking up some warmth and sunshine in Orlando!  I am having fun at Universal Studios today!  I promise I will drink some butterbeer for you while I'm seeing The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, which I'm TOTALLY excited about.  It has been super cold and snowy at home with below zero temperatures, so we decided on the spur of the moment to spend a couple of days at Universal and The Magic Kingdom riding roller coasters and hanging out with the Mouse!  But on to the topic of crafting! I am part of a Valentine blog hop for Exploring Cricut with my post just below.  If you scroll down one post, you will find a peek at my scrapping space for the BBTB2 craft room crawl.  Hope you have a marvelous Monday and stay warm!!!!  

1 comment: