Monday, January 20, 2014

Heard You Caught a Bug get well card (for BBTB2)

It's a new Monday and that means a new challenge at BBTB2!  A get well card is the theme for this week and those are handy to have in the card stash!  It's such a great pick me up to receive a sweet get well card when you've been miserable and sick!  Since I work at a hospital, I'll tell you that something to read, lip balm, hand sanitizer, soft tissues, or lotion make great little gifts for a patient or family.  Along with a thoughtful or funny card, of course!  I used the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge for my dragonfly card, which was inspired by the bg paper from My Mind's Eye.



Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-dragonfly, cut at 3 inches
Paper-My Mind's Eye Moments 6x6 collection prints, solids CTMH
Stamps-outside from My Pink Stamper set, inside from Stampin Up Wellness Wishes set
Scallop and oval punches-Stampin Up

There are some beautiful get well cards to inspire you over at BBTB2 and we hope you'll join our get well challenge!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Michelle!!! LOVE the dragonfly you used! Have a great week!!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this us a very sweet and pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is wonderful Michelle!! I love the dragonfly and that awesome bg paper. The stamped bandaid and sentiment on the inside are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute get well card Michelle! I love the dragonfly and of course your sentiment is just to cute and fun. That band-aide stamped inside is cute as well and I love your tip about lip balm, hand sanitizer, etc...along with a cute card for a get well, We all need those items! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your big dragonfly beautiful colors and patterns together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute bug card! This will definitely make someone feel better. It is always nice to be thought of when you don't feel well, I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute card !!!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a cute saying to go with the blue dragonfly

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dragonfly and sentiment! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete