Friday, December 20, 2013

Tis the Season Christmas layout

It's my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut!  Are you all ready for Christmas?  I'm not!!!!  So much to do!  And we are hosting the big family party!  Yikes!  I have a Christmas layout for you for some of those upcoming pictures.  I used the CM Tis the Season cartridge for all the cuts and the bg papers are from Bo Bunny.



Cricut:
CM Tis the Season-all cuts
Paper-Bo Bunny

We have a new daily project every day to inspire you to use your cricut, so keep checking out all the great ideas at Exploring Cricut each day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the images you chose! What a wonderful holiday layout. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool layout, I've been looking for inspiration for this cart and glad to see someone using it, thanks

    ReplyDelete