Friday, December 6, 2013

Candy Cane Merry Christmas layout (for Exploring Cricut)


It's my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut and I've got a yummilicious peppermint and candy cane layout for Christmas, all inspired by this Echo Park Tis the Season striped paper.  It just made me think of eating bits of the stolen candy canes from the Christmas tree (there usually aren't any left on our tree by Christmas…hence the stolen part!).   I love this cute little candy cane and peppermint from the Simply Charmed cartridge!   The title is from Simply Charmed also.  The stickers on the journal box are from the Echo Park paper pack.






Cricut:
Simply Charmed-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Tis the Season collection prints and stickers, solids CTMH
brown chalk ink

Check Exploring Cricut every day for more cricut goodness and have some fun joining our biweekly challenges!

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout! Simple yet festive and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your layout Michelle. The candy cane, peppermint and title are all so cute with their little faces. Love the striped paper!!! :)

    ReplyDelete