Monday, September 16, 2013

Natural Beauty layout (for BBTB2)

So are you enjoying any cooler fall temperatures yet where you live?  It finally cooled slightly here just this weekend, after weeks of miserable heat and humidity.  My lovely DT sister Sharon has selected our challenge this week for BBTB2 and the theme is autumn.  This would be my favorite time of year, were it not for the pollen!  (I must remain heavily medicated at all times to be functional!)  But I love it when the leaves start to turn and it's a little cooler after the hot summer!

My layout is for some pictures taken on a fall hike last year, which I have yet to print (the kids keep using up all my printer ink on ridiculous things!!!).  I used the Give A Hoot cartridge for all the cuts, including the charms.  (I love this cartridge and think it is overlooked-it's full of animal and nature cuts.)  The paper is is from the fun and fresh Doodlebug Happy Harvest collection.





Cricut:
Give A Hoot-all cuts
Paper-Doodlebug Happy Harvest collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

You can play along with us easily-just make a new fall themed project with a cricut cut, and link it up at BBTB2!  My DT sisters have some great projects to look at to get you started!

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful layout Michelle!! I love that paper you used, so pretty and colorful!! I also love all the die cuts you used, wish I had this cart!! I've been medicating too, but for me it is all fall and winter (winter is the worst) sometimes spring too. lol Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another really great layout! You are so very good at scrapbook double layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You picked such gorgeous paper. I love the leaf paper. Your layout is so pretty! I love the cuts and the charms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout Michelle!! I so love the charms, the acorn and leaves and the fabulous leaf paper photo mats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fall layout! Love all the wonderful bright papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, Michelle. You make the most darling layouts. I love the colors, the charms, the leaves and the wonderful sentiment. Too darling!!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete