Monday, June 24, 2013

Relax and unwind layout (for BBTB2)

I'm all about some summer fun!  We are having an inspiration week (with no challenge) over at BBTB2, featuring summer fun.  I've made a layout for a few of my summer pool pictures.  The kids spend a LOT of time in our pool, so I always have lots of pool pictures.  I had so much fun creating my poolside scene, using the H2O and CM Traveler cartridges.  The great title and palm trees (fictional, since we don't have those here in the Midwest, but I can imagine...) are from the CM Traveler cart.  The mom and all the kids are from H2O.    The paper is leftover from an older Bo Bunny collection called Barefoot Bliss.







Cricut:
CM Traveler-title words
H2O-all other cuts
Paper/Stickers-Bo Bunny Barefoot Bliss prints, CTMH and CM solids
brown chalk ink/foam tape

So doesn't that look like fun?  Trade the palm tree for some oak trees and that's where I'm going to be this afternoon with my crew of boys!  The DT have great projects up at BBTB2 for you to see, so enjoy browsing and hope you have a great week with some summer fun in it!


7 comments:

  1. I love your layout, the paper, and all the images. Being in the pool today, sounds like a good place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I love your layout. It looks cool and refreshing. I love the cut of the little coming down the slide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun!! I love how you embossed the palm trees, and that little boy on the water slide is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout Michelle!! Would so love to be jumping in that pool with ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Michelle this is a fabulous layout!! I love the papers and the die cuts you used as well. I just may have to lift this layout for some of my pool pics. lol I love palm trees too, but we don't have them here in PA either, but we can both dream! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle your LO is fabulous. I love all your amazing attention to detail.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this layout and your great use of cricut cartridges. What are the sizes of your cute images. Like the lady and the tress, the dad on the floatations???

    ReplyDelete