Monday, June 24, 2013

Carefree Energy layout (for PDE challenges)

It's an anything goes challenge at Pause Dream Enjoy!  I've made a layout for some pics of my boys playing outside, using Graphically Speaking for the titles and Locker Talk for the play equipment.  The fun print paper is from the My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy collection (which is awesome-if you check out my Programmed to Play post from 6/21, there is another layout with it).




Cricut:
Graphically Speaking-titles
Locker Talk-play equipment
Paper-My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy collection prints, solids-CTMH
brown chalk ink

Here are the challenge details:

Pause Dream Enjoy (PDE) Ch# 13 Anything Goes
Begins: Monday, Jun 24
Ends: Sunday, Jul 7
Sponsor: The Robin's Nest http://robinsnest-scrap.com/
Prize: $15 Gift Certificate
2nd Sponsor: My Craft Spot http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 Metal Dies Set or 1 Stamp Set (winner's choice) MUST HAVE USA ADDRESS

This will be my last project for Pause Dream Enjoy. Janis has recently become an SU consultant and is changing up Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges to reflect SU products (for the design team, anyway). So if you need any SU supplies, she will have a place for you to shop! While I have quite a few SU stamps, I don't have any current products, so I am stepping down from the DT. It has been a blast!

1 comment:

  1. What size did you cut out your playground equipment??

    ReplyDelete