Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter layout (for Exploring Cricut)

The Exploring Cricut challenge theme this week is "Easter", and we'd love to have you play along and share a project!  I chose to do a layout.  One of our family traditions is taking a photo after church of all of us dressed up in our nice clothes.

I have a spot for a family photo on the left page and a place for a picture of each of my sons on the right page.  The cursive title font is from the Baby Steps cartridge (I don't use the rest of that cart much, but I do really like the font!).  All the rest of the cuts are from Kate's ABCs and make me feel like spring (although I would feel more like spring if we hadn't gotten several inches of snow yesterday)!  The lovely print papers and stickers are from American Crafts, as are the buttons I added to the big flower centers.







Cricut:
Kate's ABCs-all cuts
Paper/Stickers-American Crafts prints, solids are CTMH
brown chalk ink
buttons-American Crafts

We'd love to see your Easter projects at Exploring Cricut :)

I'm going to link this also to the Fantabulous Cricut Easter challenge this week.

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. The colors are very pretty.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout. Love the colors and the cuts you selected. Happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! This layout is stunning!!! Michelle, I love everything (I mean EVERY THING) about this layout. The colors and papers are darling and I adore the cuts you used. WOW!!! I want to scrap like you when I grow up!!! :D
    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Easter layout!
    Jaren
    purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I love the Kate's ABC cuts and the beautiful rose paper. The soft colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful!! Love the cuts and those wonderful colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors you used are so great for Spring. Love all the little cuts. I have been seeing alot of this cartridge I will have to see if I can find it. Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your layout, it's gorgeous! I will be showing some of your layout on Scrappin Saturday! Thanks so much for playing along with FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous and I need to scraplift it! Really really pretty!!!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie
    FCCB DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful LO! The papers are gorgeous and all the cuts you used are fantastic All of the details....WOW! It's just terrific!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great use of color on this. I love the rose paper with it! The flowers you created are awesome!

    Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a lovely LO, I really like the brown and pink colors and images you chose. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete