Friday, February 1, 2013

United Kingdom at Epcot layout (Disney project)

I made this layout for the Fantabulous Cricut challenge "time flies" (which was to use a clock), using the Destinations cartridge.  This layout, featuring the big clock in London, is part of my Disney scrapbook I've been working on and has pictures from Epcot in the UK section.   I had to explain to the kids what a phone booth was-they were puzzled by the red phone booth-since they assume everyone has a cell phone, lol!  I plan to journal in the circle above the England title.




Cricut:
Destinations-all cuts
Paper-don't know the line, but I bought it at Archievers in the travel section.

2 comments:

  1. Super layout, what a great memory! I love the images you used, too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh London, have not yet been, just to Paris, great idea for Big Ben! Thanks for sharing over at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete