Sunday, February 24, 2013

Polar Boys layout

Spring is not coming anytime soon to my part of the country-we got almost a foot of snow last week and more is coming tomorrow!  I have lots more pictures of snowy kids who have been thrilled to miss some school!  Remember back to the joys of a day with no responsibilities except sledding and drinking hot chocolate?  (We could probably ALL use a snow day every now and then!)  So my layout, Polar Boys, is for some of these pics of my cold snowy boys.  I used the Cricut Lite Children Around the World cartridge for the polar bear and igloo/kid.  I just got this cartridge and can't wait to use it more!  .  Sorry the pictures are dark-the weather is not cooperating with my picture taking efforts!

Edited to add:  I made a mistake on the paper line-it is actually from the Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection, not Echo Park.  A reader searched and let me know she couldn't find it, and I had a big oops moment!  I had mingled part of the stacks together on my crafting table and mistakenly thought this was from the Echo Park set.   (Thanks for letting me know, Brianna!!!)   Possibly I should actually clean my craft table a bit, but....that is no fun at all, lol!







Cricut:
Children Around the World-polar bear, igloo, and kid
Paper/Stickers-edited to add:  Bo Bunny Powder Mountain collection, solids CTMH and CM
Embossing folders

I'm going to link this to the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge this week to use a polar bear on a project.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. That polar bear is really cute. Thanks for sharing at the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful layout!!! I tried to look up the paper pack you refernced Echo Park Winter wishes and it didn't look anything the same. Where did the birds and logs come from?

    ReplyDelete