Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dear Santa layout

The SOUS blog challenge this week is to use a die cut gift on a project.  So since I'm working on last year's Christmas pics, I went with Christmas gifts.  I made a little scene of Santa leaving gifts under the tree and tiptoeing away, using the Winter Frolic cart for all the cuts, including the fun journaling tag.




Cricut:
Winter Frolic-all cuts
Paper-Making Memories Believe collection
brown chalk ink, glitter brad from stash
chipboard stickers-Echo Park
There are lots of great gift projects on the SOUS blog for inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute.. Love to look at that cartridge again, super cute cuts. I keep thinking I am going to sale some of my cartridges I don't use and then you post the most cutest layouts ever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie!
    I LOVE this! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Ok, did Sandy just say...sell? What? How dare she! LOL!
    Anyways friend, really a great set of pages!
    Glad to get to come by..hope you are having a great week!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this. The papers are so cheery and everything just flows great. Wonderful design. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout.....love the scene you have created. Great background pattern paper! Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete