Monday, November 26, 2012

Party Time layout

It's a birthday layout, using only solid card stock.    I used the CM This and That cartridge for this one, except for the title, which I think is from the new CAC2 cart.  The rest of the font is one of the fonts on the CM cartridge.   I used scraps for all the cuts, which made me feel very thrifty!




Cricut:
CM This and That-all cuts except:
CAC2-title
Paper-CM and CTMH cardstock
I'm going to link this to the Paper Playtime "Anything Goes" challenge.

1 comment:

  1. i just love it when i can use scraps from my "impressive" pile.. What a fun layout. Still haven't broke down and got that cartridge yet. You are such an enabler. lol I really like the light background, it makes the pictures and the cuts POP. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend.. hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete