Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halloween treat bags

I decorated these cute little kraft treat bags that I found in the dollar bin at Target for the elementary school Halloween party, using my favorite new cartridge, Create a Critter 2.  It has so many Halloween images!  So for my bags, I cut the cricut image for each bag at 3 1/2 inches and stamped a Halloween saying from my Spook-licious My Pink Stamper set.   I'm going to fill the bags with some candy goodness (just what a bunch of fourth graders need-sugar :0!)

Cricut-
Create a Critter 2-all cuts
Stamps-My Pink Stamper-Spook-licious set
Paper-CTMH and CM cardstock
bags-Target

I'm going to link this to the Paper Playtime Say it with Sentiments challenge:  Welcome to Boo-ville!

3 comments:

  1. These are adorable....I am sure the teachers are going to love you giving the kids a sugar high.. Lol ( did you get my email???)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute treat bags:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! Those treat bags are awesome! I may have to steal your idea - I have the cartridge and the stamp set ;) Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete