Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Need for Speed layout

I spent the weekend at a crop with my mom and niece-we had SO much fun and got lots of layouts done!  (And ate lots of popcorn and chocolate too!)  I made this this layout for pics of Son#3 running-he is going to run the mile in a kid's race at a big marathon here in October.  Right now he is training with the running club at his elementary school and of course I'm going to take pics!  Coincidentally the SOUS blog has a challenge called "Put me in Coach" that I'm going to link to.  I used the Sports Mania cartridge for the cuts.  The paper is from a Fancy Pants pack called Little Sport.



Cricut:
A Child's Year-scallop journal box
Sports Mania-all other cuts
Paper-Fancy Pants Little Sport

3 comments:

  1. How fun to go to a crop with your mom (and your niece).. what wonderful memories you made. Popcorn and chocolate.. oh how yummy. AND of course i love the layout, you have been such an inspiration for me. (i am trying to work that road you had in the other layout, but it isn't looking too good, still thinking). Tell son #3 i said good luck in his race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout...
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree w/ Sandi...how SO awesome to have joined
    in with family to create!
    I have like 100 girls in my family and no one but my 6 year old
    with craft with me! LOL!
    So you are very lucky!
    This is a great page..or pages, LOL, and I LOVE the paper choices
    as well!!!!!!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete