Thursday, August 9, 2012

Carousel layout

Another post with the Echo Park Everyday Eclectic paper!  (I loved it so much that I did three layouts with it right away-of course now I will go into hoarder mode and be afraid to use the rest because then it will be gone...)  Our zoo has a vintage carousel that they rescued from somewhere, with beautiful old fashioned animals and paintings all over it.  It is truly the most beautiful carousel I've ever seen!  We snapped some pics of us riding it on a zoo trip in June.  I cut the title and carousel from ...you guessed it....the Carousel lite cartridge!  I've always found the letters on this cart to be a bit tricky to cut and put together, but the font is so pretty when it's done that it's worth it!





Cricut:
Carousel Lite-all cuts
Paper/stickers-Echo Park's Everyday Eclectic collection
I'm going to link this to the 2 Sisters Challenge blog-anything goes this week.  Lots of great entries to look at there!

5 comments:

  1. Great layout. That carousel cut goes so perfeclty with your pictures!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out so nicely! Lol...I totally get the paper fear!! Have a great weekend:)
    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving this paper, I am going to see if I can find it on line...Love the carousel. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layout. I love Echo Park and i love the design and embellishmnts. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck, Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love echo park paper, I love that carousel cartridge and I absolutely hands down love your layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete