Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Have a ball card

The adorable croc from Crocs Rule is having a birthday (card, that is). This will go in my stash. The stamp, which pairs with it very nicely is from the Summer Splashtastic set (by Kristal of the Getting Cricky with K Andrews blog). The fun stripe paper and Happy Birthday sticker is leftover from my Bo Bunny Ad Lib paper last summer.




Cricut:
Crocs Rule-croc
Plaintain Schoolbook-grass
Paper-Bo Bunny Ad Lib
Stamp-K Andrew Splashtastic Summer set
As soon as I saw this stamp set, I've had this card in mind! 

2 comments:

  1. That's what i need is to have a "stash".. i am always hurrying to make the ones i need when i need them... lol..but never know what i will need... Super cute.. it will bring a smile to someone's face..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I love the gator! He is too cute! Fun papers as well.

    Heather
    Getting Cricky DT member

    ReplyDelete