Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pre game Tailgate layout

On Son#2's field trip to the ball park, the kids got to have the fun of tailgating for lunch at the stadium.  Some of the parents fired up the grills to BBQ hotdogs for all (grilling hotdogs for over 100 was VERY brave, I thought).   It was a good time and perfect way to end the elementary school years with fun and friendship and start the summer fun.  I had so much fun cutting out the grilling bird and baseball bird from 3 Birds on Parade-I absolutely LOVE that cart.  It is so fun!  I found this awesome baseball paper at Hobby Lobby.   The hotdog is from Simply Charmed.





Cricut:
Everyday Paperdolls-grass, baseball diamond
3 Birds on Parade-birds, grill
CM Traveler-font
Paper-The Paper Studio
I'm linking this to the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week-BBQ Time. 

3 comments:

  1. Well i can see why you are loving that 3 Birds on Parade.. this is just too cute.. you are simply amazing, i so enjoy your layouts.. Yes, i agree they were VERY brave to grill hotdogs for over 100 kids... BUT what fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birds are so cute! I love what you did with this layout. Great job! I hope you stop ny the challenge at www.cricutchirp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable LO! The baseball paper is super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete