Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memories layout (school)

One of the kids most beloved teachers is taking a new job next year, so they took some special pictures sitting in her classroom and of the last days of school with friends, so I titled this layout "memories".  All the cuts are from Locker Talk and the paper is from Basic Grey's Shine On collection.  I had the most terrible time getting pictures of this layout-it's cloudy and the pics are kind of dark-sorry!




Cricut:
Locker Talk-all cuts
Paper/transparency-Basic Grey

I'm going to link this to the Die Cuttin Divas Anything Goes challenge this week, which has helped me finish up this layout!

2 comments:

  1. You just have such an amazing talent putting layouts together.. they just always "flow" so well. Memories is the perfect title for this. Your boys are going to love looking back at these one day.
    The dragon fly wasn't on a cartridge... (i almost feel like a tratior (lol), i got the silhouette. BUT i will definitely still be using ALL my cricut machines and cartridges. i have too many not to use them.. when i get back to my project 365 i will definitely be using all my cartridges.. probably scrap lifting from you. hugs

    ReplyDelete