Thursday, March 8, 2012

Club Cool-Disney layout

Don't drink the Beverly-that's all the advice I have for anyone going to Club Cool in Epcot!  If you haven't been there, it is a drink station with Coke products from different countries around the world.  Some were tasty.  Others........well, not so much!  The Beverly (from Italy) was absolutely awful!  We had a hilarious time daring each other to try them all.  The cola cup is cut from Carousel, a lite cartridge.  The title is the Mickey font again (love that Mickey font!).

Be sure check out the 50 followers post and comment on your favorite cart or product!  I'm drawing on Saturday for the blog candy winner-a My Pink Stamper set called More Punny-licious, which is super cute!



Cricut:
Carousel-cola cup
Mickey Font-title
Accent Essentials-large top note background shape
Plaintain Schoolbook-background circle
Paper-My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline line

1 comment:

  1. I tried the Beverly the last time I was there too! Oh my GOSH is that stuff awful! Blech!

    ReplyDelete