Saturday, March 10, 2012

a bug's life-disney layout

Any Disney fans?  The Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom is amazing!  We marveled at all the animal carvings while going through the line to see the show It's a Bug's Life.  I got a great picture of my guys in the 3D bug goggles before the show!   I used the Best of Pixar cartridge to cut Flick, Dot, and the title (I'm loving the Disney carts!!!) and the Pooh and Friends cart to cut the tree, which was as close as I could come to the Tree of Life.    I did some white gel pen doodling on Flick and Dot along the cut lines to jazz them up.




Cricut:
Best of Pixar-Flick and Dot, title
Pooh and Friends-tree
Paper-background paper is The Paper Studio
I'm linking this to Amanda's Getting Scrappy challenge to "Color me Lucky" (use the color green on a layout).

5 comments:

  1. What a great layout and I love that tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely LO! Those bugs are so cute! The white lining is a nice touch! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Bug's LIfe cuts! They are just adorable! You did a great job with your layout. Thank you for linking your project to the Getting Scrappy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that?! I love these cuts, and the movie too! hehehe! Thanks so much for joining us at the Getting Scrappy Challenge!
    Lisa GSDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout! Love the tree! Now I know I really need the cartridge! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Scrappy!
    Teresa
    GSDT

    ReplyDelete