Saturday, March 17, 2012

All Aboard layout

Riding the ferry boat from our hotel to Downtown Disney was much more fun than taking the bus!  When I saw the sailboat paper in my Echo Park pack, I was ready to tackle these pics.  The paper is from the Echo Park Little Boy collection, with some stickers from their It's a Boy's Life added on.  The title is from Boys Will Be Boys-a must have cart if you have boys.





Cricut:
Boys Will Be Boys-title
Paper-Echo Park Little Boys collection, stickers from It's a Boy's Life collection
Twine, blue and brown chalk ink,
Stampin Up button

I'm going to link this to Amanda's Getting Scrappy challenge to "Color Me Lucky" and use green on the layout.

1 comment:

  1. How fun to ride the ferry, to downtown Disney. Your layout is adorable, of course I don' t have that cartridge ( and I have 2 boys, grown, but I will be doing albums when they were little, if I ever finish my project 365.

    ReplyDelete