Thursday, February 9, 2012

Minnie Mouse Valentine card


This valentine is for my best friend (stop looking now Tam, til valentine's day), who is also my scrapbooking/cardmaking partner in crime.  You do not want to let us loose in a scrapbooking store together!  Such trouble we can get into!  This card was inspired by a pin I brought back from Disney for her, which had Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck together with the word BFF.  (My family fell in love with pin trading while at Disney!)  I made the card base from Birthday Bash, added a scallop, and then put Minnie and Daisy from the Mickey and Friends cart.  Inside, the BFF with the flower is from Kate's ABCs.  The heart is from Mickey and Friends also, part of the Disney logo.



Cricut:
Birthday Bash-card base, scallop
Mickey and Friends-Minnie and Daisy, heart
Kate's ABCs-BFF with flower

I'm linking this to the My Craft Spot challenge to make a valentine this week.

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! She'll love it!Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week.
    Jayne x

    http://jayne-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    Thank you so much! I truly love this card & I'm so blessed by our friendship!! I love all my new scrapbook paper too! Oh so much fun we are going to have on our retreat!!! Love you friend!!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun - inside and out!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete