Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Girl Time mini album

I've had the idea for this mini in my head ever since I saw some of this Crate Paper left on clearance!  (It is much too pink and girly for me to use in our family scrapbooks, which feature all boys, so I had to find another way to use it.)  This mini uses Paisley, which is one of my favorite cartridges.  I absolutely love the word art on this cart.  I gave it to my niece for her birthday recently, along with the Paisley cartridge.  I love the shoes (especially the basketball shoes-she plays on a team) and the purse!























Cricut:
Accent Essentials-shapes on cover
Paisley-all other cuts
Paper-Crate Paper Paper Dolls

The album pages are 5x7.  I pop dotted the embellishments so photos can be slipped under the edges to accomodate 4x6 pictures.

I am linking this to the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week to use a label shape or scallop (other than a plain circle) on a project.

5 comments:

  1. Love the mini!! Love the b-ball shoes, I totally forgot about them, I own that cart and have a girl playing high school ball!! Totally have to use that now! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooo love this so much! I forgot how much I love this cart :) Thanks for the reminder! Thank you for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this on the cricut forum and loved it! what a great cart. I don't have this one...yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome book, so fun! I love all the colors! Thank you for you for joining us at FCCB!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! The papers, cuts and phrases are just perfect. I don't use the Paisley cartridge nearly enough but I think you've just inspired me! I'm sure you're niece loved this book. Thanks for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete