Friday, January 27, 2012

Dino-mite!

This card is for Son#3, who is a huge dinosaur fan.  It will be a lunchbox card for him sometime soon.  I used Create A Critter for the dinosaur and a My Pink Stamper set for the sayings.  The stars are from a CM punch.  I'm linking it to the My Craft Spot challenge to make a boy card.

Added:  This layout made the Cricut Chirp!!!  I'm so excited!!!!




Cricut:
Create A Critter-dinosaur, cut at 3 1/2  in.
Paper-cardstock scraps from the stash
Star Punch-CM
Stamps-My Pink Stamper
card base is 4x4

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the bright colours.Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutue! Love that Dino. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet dinosaur! The red and yellow combination really pops. What a fantastic look!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete