Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Noel card

The shepherd boy from Winter Frolic is the focus of this card.  I used my Big Kick to emboss the background to add some interest without taking away from the boy and title and inked the edges of the cuts with brown chalk ink to give it some depth.  The inside is stamped with one of my favorite SU Christmas stamps, from the City of David set.



Cricut:
Winter Frolic-all cuts
Paper-SU cherry cobbler and early espresso cardstock, assorted cardstock for the shepherd boy/sheep
Embossing folder
stamps-SU
brown chalk ink

I'm going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week to make a Christmas card.  I'm also going to link it to the Cardz tv challenge to make a Christmas card with something starting with an s.

4 comments:

  1. I really like this card. The embossing is just the right touch. The sentiment is one of my favorite verses:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, so cute!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Shepard, great job, thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card-- love the embossing. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete