Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fall-Walk to School Day

I made a fall layout for Walk to School Day, using Imaginescence Happy Harvest paper and some critters from Give a Hoot (the school mascot is a bear, so I HAD to cut the bear).  It was a beautiful early fall morning and I've been eager to do some fall themed layouts!  I'm also going to put this in the TPV challenge to use a "forest friend" in the project somewhere. 

Edited to add:  This layout got spotlighted on the TPV challenge!







Cricut:
Give A Hoot-tree, bear, squirrel, leaves
Plaintain Schoolbook-circles
CM Traveler-font
Cuttlebug folders-embossing, made button
Paper-Imaginescence Happy Harvest
jumbo java chalk ink
ribbon and twine

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! I love that Happy Harvest paper and the die cuts you used :) Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety this week :)
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. great 2 pager! love the colors, and the embossing on those animals! congrats on getting the spotlight at TPV!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. I just picked up this paper and found you on Google that way. You have some awesome work here! Sabrina @ sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete